Bespoke events and workshops can be for:
- Schools, colleges, universities, drama schools and stage schools (minimum age 13).
- Student, youth and community theatre groups (minimum age 13).
- Cast members for stage productions and films requiring fight training. See also fight arranging.
- A special event – birthday, stag or hen day.
- Corporate days – learn about communication, co-operation, partnership and teamwork skills through learning techniques and creating a fight.
Recent examples include:
- An introduction to unarmed stage combat
- Fighting for film workshops for a screen-based drama school
- An introduction to rapier fighting for a university Shakespeare society
- Learning broadsword and sword and shield fighting as part of the stag weekend events for historical and fantasy themed weddings.
1 to 1 training in stage combat for actors to:
- Prep for a role
- Brush up on rusty skills
- Learn skills in a specific weapon
For further information please contact me.