Bespoke events and workshops can be for:
- Schools, colleges, universities, drama and stage schools.
- Student, youth and community theatre groups.
- Cast members for stage productions and films requiring fight training. See also fight arranging.
- A special event – birthday, stag or hen day.
- Corporate days – learn about communication, co-operation, partnership and teamwork skills through learning techniques and creating a fight.
Recent examples include:
- An introduction to unarmed stage combat
- An introduction to historical and theatrical sword fighting with pool noodle “sword” fighting – all the fun; less of the danger.
- An introduction to rapier fighting for a university Shakespeare society
- Learning broadsword and sword and shield fighting as part of the stag weekend events for historical and fantasy themed weddings.
1 to 1 training in stage combat for actors to:
- Prep for a role
- Brush up on rusty skills
- Learn skills in a specific weapon
Junior Grade Award
- Training in single rapier and unarmed combat for 14 – 18 year olds. For schools wanting to include stage combat as part of their drama programme this 30 hour course leads to the BASSC Junior Grade Award.
For further information please contact me.